7/18/13

Crying Castles

Day 14
  
   I had to leave Uncle Nick's house today. :( I'm not going to lie I did cry. Being a deal older than the last time I saw him I feel that we were able to bond as friends and it was more fun. Leaving was hard, I cried for ten minutes in the car. It will probably be another two/ three years before I see him and Lolly again. Grandma and I drove for about two and a half hours before we got back to Gildersome. 

    Once back at her's, I had a baguette (yum)!!!! I attempted to blog but laziness got the best of me, instead I watched Schindler's List. It was a very touching film to say the least. 

Day 15

  I slept in way late this morning! Grandma was having her hair done by a lovely lady Danielle. I decided I would trim my hair while she was there. She did a very good job and was so funny! Danielle is VERY pregnant, she was telling us about her experiences being pregnant and cute stories. After Danielle left Grandma and I had lunch at Nando's!


     Julia and Sam live down the road from Margaret and Charles, so I popped in to say "hi" before going down the road to Julia's. 


   Sam, Thomas (Clive's son) and I took a walk to Sandal castle, it was just such a nice breezy night and we climbed on the ruins. I almost fell multiple times! Whoops. As per usual I was laughed at not helped up, oh well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment