7/5/13

Don't Shop 'Til You Get Enough

Day 4

     I'm sorry for not posting yesterday too much effort too late into the night.  Today was very exciting! We made a quick stop to the Torbay Hospital: Women's Health Unit. Steph pointed out the general area of where my room was. It was so bizarre, I don't know how to explain the feeling. It was kind of a feeling of finally knowing more about that part of me that I flaunt regularly. Steph took me into Paignton to see my old house. Paignton is beautiful and the views are spectacular.

8 Hilton Drive


      We had lunch in Totnes, the last Hippie community in England. It was right on the river Dart and it was called the Steam Packet.
 
   Stevie and I then went and got a train from Newton Abbott to Exceter.  We weren't sure which train to connect so I used my "tongue" and asked at every connection! Which platform is the train for blah on?  ;) The shopping was so different; the styles and colors and currency.  We went to Topshop and Jane Norman; Hollister, Urban Outfitters, Boots and River Island. I saw a unicorn onsie in Topshop!!!!! It was a blast, even though I only bought one thing all day and Stevie bought five bag-fulls. When we got home we had "Wayne's" (Steph's) bolognese. We just chilled for the rest of the night and didn't do much else. Ta Taoxoxox


1 comment:

  1. It's so weird seeing Hilton Drive! It looks exactly the same except for a new front door!

    ReplyDelete