7/3/13

Sleep All Day, Rest All Night + Training Hard

Day 2

Not much happened yesterday which is why I am adding day 2 and 3 together.  So starting my morning off around 2:00 a.m my wonderful, amazing father butt dialed me.  Cheers ;).  Most people need beauty sleep, I need hibernation.  I caught up on my sleep at noon and wow this is so boring to listen to I apologize. I managed to get out of the house!!! Julia picked me up around 5:00 and I spent a few hours at her house.  I re-met/met Holly and Millie! I’m a bit disappointed now; they won’t be in England while I’m at Julia’s.  They were so funny and outgoing compared to Mr. Grumpypants aka: Sam. He wasn’t that bad actually. I had a load of fun and quite enjoyed getting out of Grandma’s for a few hours.

Day 3


I have been on a train for about 4 and a bit hours. Steph just called to ask where I was and I’m still on the train which makes me think. Have I missed my station? Am I on the right train? I wonder where the bathroom is? I don’t know the answer to any of these questions and I kind of have to pee.  On a happier note, the scenery is breathtaking. It’s so green and colorful. I can honestly say that I have never seen more cows in my life!!! Every few miles there are more cows and more cows. The train ride overall was quite nice seen as though I kept to myself.  I was sitting next to a couple, just married, who managed to finish almost 2 whole bottles of wine. (oh dear).  I have just been through Taunton and I think there are only two more stops until…never mind maybe three.  These announcements are so hard to hear and understand. I really wish I had a train track map at the moment. About 20 minutes ago I was sitting across from a very cute man. He smiled at me (EEEEEEEEEK). Ooh Ello… there is a very nice looking gentleman behind me, unfortunately there is no easy way of getting a picture. Just trust me on this one!


 Another Sleeping Person


The Man in front of me. (his socks)



 A glimpse of what my trip looked like on the train.

        Stevie and I went down into Torquay this afternoon.  She showed me around downtown and got me caught up with what's what and who's who.  We met her friends at the green (park) and talked for a while before wanting food and going to subway. Torquay is one of the most beautiiul places I've ever seen! Pictures to come! TA LOVE! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment